General
Pharmacists: Relocating to Malaysia, Australia or the United States (Part III of III)

Pharmacists: Relocating to Malaysia, Australia or the United States (Part III of III)

Shared by:

Part III of this series on Singapore pharmacists that reside and work overseas will highlight the requirements for three countries in particular – Malaysia, Australia and the United States.

today.mims.com

6 Jan 2017 - General

pharmacist in India are relocating to Gulf countries and New Zealand that I have seen some of friends are working there. And further good to see Malaysia, Singapore and USA are potential for migration and opportunities. I want to know from you that how about the opportunities as pharmacist in Malaysia and SIngapore for pharmacists and Pharmaceutical research scientists. For pharmacists in other countries have to pass other tests there that I think, but payscales, working culture and time shifts ...
 (Total 87 words)
I was not able to get through the earlier parts of the article related to this. However the whole thing is greatly helpful for those pharmacists who wanted to migrate to the countries being mentioned. The requirements and a short step on how to prepare for migration. It is also good to see how the number of Singaporean pharmacists choose to work in their country than others. Here in the Philippines, I can see a lot of pharmacists working across all ages. Would this signify that pharmacists are ...
 (Total 120 words)