General
Patients ushered to safety as fire breaks out at Hospital Bahagia in Perak

Patients ushered to safety as fire breaks out at Hospital Bahagia in Perak

Shared by:

A fire that broke out at a store room in Hospital Bahagia Ulu Kinta forced 21 patients to be evacuated from their ward. However, the state health acting director said that the hospital had only recently undergone a safety SOP audit.

today.mims.com

7 Jan 2017 - General

Why fire accidents are repeatedly happening in Malaysian hospitals. It is third time I think to discuss here with you all. Fire was happened at around 1pm and alerted at 1.09pm, why? Is no body has witnessed the fire? Is there no automatic fire alarm...
 (Total 64 words)
If I remember right, there was another incident of a fire inside a hospital that was discussed in the community. Well, it is really terrifying to see these things happen over and over again. I mean, hospital is supposed to be the place that firemen c...
 (Total 67 words)
Last few months, there has been reported of fire incident in some place in Malaysia. Good thing that the rescuers are fast in helping the fire under control as earlier as they can. It only took them an hour to save all of the hospitals' patients...
 (Total 75 words)
Fire safety audit is called my health ministry after many fire accidents occurred.
Hospitals fires are very common nowadays and many people died in such accidents.
Precautions must be taken a place not just for governmental hospitals.
Reg...
 (Total 55 words)