General
Ten years and counting: Project GroomOver

Ten years and counting: Project GroomOver

Shared by:

Project GroomOver, one of six current community outreach programmes organised by the Singapore General Hospital’s Volunteer Club, has provided over ten years of services to the elderly and the needy.

today.mims.com

7 Jan 2017 - General

Project Groom over is inspiring to all hospital staff and is not an easy task to build up a team and maintaining and continuing for 10 years. Voluntary programme that I have not seen in my country and happy to see in Singapore. Volunteer club is usef...
 (Total 56 words)
Tahira Nawaz i'm very glad to know that such a project of volunteering met success and encourages others to participate.
Helping others especially if you are not forced to do has a ...
 (Total 69 words)
This is an ingenious program that maximizes the volunteer efforts of participating individuals and groups in Singapore. Unfortunately, we do not have a similar program in the country. Our volunteer projects for the sick and the needy come in the form...
 (Total 62 words)
Singapore General Hospital Volunteer Club is doing an excellent job to support needy and elderly. Due to volunteer work of such institutions elderly and needy people are being cared. I love the way they are serving humanity in collaboration with heal...
 (Total 55 words)