General
How to make over your worst health habits

How to make over your worst health habits

Shared by:

We all have at least one not-so-great behavior we've tried (and tried and tried) to kick: Sucking down super-sweet coffee drinks every morning.

www.foxnews.com

7 Jan 2017 - General

Guilty on not drinking too much water and smoking. I really find it difficult to find time to drink water, especially when you're busy and at the wee hours you get tired but still up, I'd rather have a smoke then fit in some snooze time when ...
 (Total 63 words)
Realising that your habit is not good for your health is the first and basic step of all reforms. If one acknowledges this thing and decides to overcome the habit, then the success is sure to come. Unhealthy habits may be many and as a doctor, it is ...
 (Total 101 words)
Habiba Twakkol The use of social media in itself is not a bad habit. However, the abuse of social media for personal reasons is a bad habit that a lot of people do not realize. In fact, I ...
 (Total 87 words)
Whether you are patient or health care professional healthy lifestyle is necessary to be adopted if you want active and healthful life. A little carelessness in your dietary habits or physical activity may lead to weight gain or other similar bad hea...
 (Total 56 words)
Marinelle Castro
Bad health habits are a lot and you may don't know that you are already having a lot.
Smoking, drinking alcohol, poor or fatty diet, neglecting exercise, smart...
 (Total 75 words)
Madhubabu kaaja With regards to alcohol, I think that healthcare professionals have the responsibility of differentiating someone who is a habitual alcohol drinker from someone with an actu...
 (Total 79 words)
I want to discuss here about alcohol and smartphones. Every one who has the habits can avoid these by a strong will and planning. Additionally family and social activities can aid to reduce further. Smartphones can be avoided by switching off before ...
 (Total 77 words)
This article provides information that health professionals, like ourselves, can recommend to our patients in creating steps to improve their lifestyle. I particularly like what the article wrote about flavored coffee because I have a lot of friends,...
 (Total 83 words)