General
Scar-Less Wound Healing Could Be The Future

Scar-Less Wound Healing Could Be The Future

Shared by:

Researchers have found a way to manipulate wounds to heal as regenerated skin rather than scar tissue by transforming the most common type of cells found in wounds into fat cells. The method involves transforming the

healthscienceandtechnology.com

8 Jan 2017 - General

Definitely another great discovery by our hard working researchers. It is definitely a good advancement for the field of surgery especially plastics as the physical appearance of scars tends to be distressing to a number of patients. Although minimal...
 (Total 59 words)
The researcher's discovery may possibly lead to further understanding of scar management. Just a few thoughts on this topic. I wonder if Bone Morphogenic Protein also inhibits the inflammatory case cascade because this is a crucial step in wound ...
 (Total 64 words)
Fedelic Ashish Toppo
It is a great news that scar les wound is near to exist, such invention will have a good impacts on patients and will be an addition to cosmetical field.
Women...
 (Total 61 words)
The cosmetic problems a scar can give later in life is one of the greatest concerns of a surgeon. In my field, specially since we are dealing with pediatric surgeries, a small incision that we make on a child might seem insignificant, but later in li...
 (Total 53 words)
This is great for having this new discovery. In less time, plenty of discoveries are already uncovered. Glad that we are able to witness this kind of evolution. In the near future, scar free surgeries will be expected. Maybe in due time there will al...
 (Total 56 words)
Wound healing without scars is fascinating in all types of surgeries that are being carried out regularly. It is really an interesting as well as good news and hoping for its application in real life very soon. Regeneration of skin for healing at the...
 (Total 55 words)
This sounds good news to those who are undergoing surgeries. Also for other who may have involved any tissue or skin tearing. No need for any emolients or medication be directly applied into the scar having hopes of deleting it. Thus when shall this ...
 (Total 59 words)
Wound healing with out scars is one of advancement in the field of cosmaceutical surgery that I can say. Wound healing creates scars if wound is deeply hurted skin and sometimes it takes long time for healing also. I have done my academic research pr...
 (Total 79 words)