General
Exercise And Happiness: Even Small Amounts Of Exercise Boost Mood, Study Says

Exercise And Happiness: Even Small Amounts Of Exercise Boost Mood, Study Says

Shared by:

A recent study on exercise and happiness, reveals that even small amounts of physical activity elevates positive mood. It is the largest-smartphone based study conducted in the UK.

www.itechpost.com

8 Jan 2017 - General

I absolutely agree with this post and all the comments of the group. Exercise truly improves the quality of life of people not only physically but in every aspect if their being. When a person exercises, his body releases endorphins which have a positive effect in alleviating stress and pain, therefore, reducing depression and promoting happiness. In order for this to be effective, a person must also keep a healthy diet. "You are what you eat", as the saying goes. Proper diet and reg...
 (Total 95 words)
Madhubabu kaaja
Nowadays we see many complaints about depression and I think that ignoring daily exercise would be a cause of it.
New generation are raising up on gadgets, social media and junk food, in my country restaurants and junk food shops are continuing to spread as they are number one choice for our new generation.
Parents should control their kids and aware them by the benefits of exercising ...
 (Total 84 words)
Exercise has proven its significance to our well being over time. By becoming active, it won't just boost our immune system as well as bring us the energy that could affect our mood of becoming happy. Not just by simply burning those fats and calories, socializing and exercising together with friends is also beneficial to our health. It may help us release all the tension of our worn out days. I personally go out, do some jogging and exercise may it be alone or in a group. This makes me feel...
 (Total 93 words)