General
Exercise And Happiness: Even Small Amounts Of Exercise Boost Mood, Study Says

Exercise And Happiness: Even Small Amounts Of Exercise Boost Mood, Study Says

Shared by:

A recent study on exercise and happiness, reveals that even small amounts of physical activity elevates positive mood. It is the largest-smartphone based study conducted in the UK.

www.itechpost.com

8 Jan 2017 - General

I absolutely agree with this post and all the comments of the group. Exercise truly improves the quality of life of people not only physically but in every aspect if their being. When a person exercises, his body releases endorphins which have a posi...
 (Total 95 words)
Aside from producing tryptophan, the body also secretes endorphins after exercise activities. Endorphins are endogenously produced opioid that can have positive effects on mood. This is responsible for the "high" that people feel after an e...
 (Total 60 words)
Exercise is good for almost every aspect of health. Aside from the benefits mentioned in the article, exercise is also known to improve sleep. I once had to help a friend who suffered from insomnia and he tried different remedies with no luck. Then a...
 (Total 68 words)
It is good to see in this study the a simple joy from walking can contribute a good impact in emotional well being of a person. I actually considered walking as one of my form of exercise too. And on this experience, i was able to meet friends along ...
 (Total 92 words)
Madhubabu kaaja
Nowadays we see many complaints about depression and I think that ignoring daily exercise would be a cause of it.
New generation are raising up on gadgets, social me...
 (Total 84 words)
It is very true that exercise provides us energy and in most of the cases it boost up our energy to work efficiently and perfectly. Especially people who have a habit of exercise in the morning mostly stay fresh and healthy the whole day. Similarly h...
 (Total 55 words)
Exercise has proven its significance to our well being over time. By becoming active, it won't just boost our immune system as well as bring us the energy that could affect our mood of becoming happy. Not just by simply burning those fats and cal...
 (Total 93 words)
Exercise not only makes us physically healthy but also it makes us happy and boosts our mood. UK cambridge university found on 10000 people how exercise helpful in being happy by increasing serotonin levels and other happy hormones. Even small amount...
 (Total 79 words)