General
Nurses: Handling patients with challenging conditions – part I

Nurses: Handling patients with challenging conditions – part I

Shared by:

As a nurse, you already know you need to deal with various kinds of patients, from those who have physical limitations up to those diagnosed with mental illnesses. Learning how to best handle these patients will help you grow into a more professional nurse with the aptitude to manage multiple patient conditions. Part I of this article will provide some pointers on handling psychiatric patients.

today.mims.com

9 Jan 2017 - General

Becoming a nurse is already tough. And becoming a nurse designated into psychiatric wards are more often challenging. As being said, it is ordinary to see people who may be at their manic stages, have the ability to inflict pain and even commit suici...
 (Total 93 words)
The range of duties and responsibilities of a nurse are broad. The nurses play an important role in the overall treatment process. The care of physically challenged or mentally disturbed patients may be a challenging task. The post highlights the ide...
 (Total 88 words)
Nurses play a key and vital role in handling the patients because nurses has higher time span with patients as compared to doctors and physicians. Nurses have to perform their duty according to their specialty such as mental health nurse will deal th...
 (Total 61 words)