General
3 interesting products that HCPs can benefit from in the long-term

3 interesting products that HCPs can benefit from in the long-term

Shared by:

As a healthcare professional, there are many facets of the job that may inconvenience you slightly, but you just make do with, such as the number of things that you need on-hand constantly, or the lack of time to get yourself healthy. But why subject yourself to these issues when there are products that already exist to help you out ?

today.mims.com

9 Jan 2017 - General

Tahira Nawaz I do understand that this is not supposed to be a site meant for sales/marketing. But i do still feel that presenting the information without any information on how to obtain it or images is relatively useless information. A picture is better than a thousand words, without the images or links, how do you even know how large a object is? And what is a the purpose of knowing about a product without kno...
 (Total 80 words)
I am not really sure if I have encountered the things being mentioned here are that familiar for me. I think a duffle bag would be of great help for us HCPs because of course, we are taking trucks of loads almost everyday of our lives. Having a gaming device won't really work for me. I'd rather go out, have some walk, jog and get some air outside rather than buying those expensivr gadgets and be stagnant on the screen all day long. I would personally invest on watches because all of us H...
 (Total 130 words)