General
3 interesting products that HCPs can benefit from in the long-term

3 interesting products that HCPs can benefit from in the long-term

Shared by:

As a healthcare professional, there are many facets of the job that may inconvenience you slightly, but you just make do with, such as the number of things that you need on-hand constantly, or the lack of time to get yourself healthy. But why subject yourself to these issues when there are products that already exist to help you out ?

today.mims.com

9 Jan 2017 - General

Tahira Nawaz I do understand that this is not supposed to be a site meant for sales/marketing. But i do still feel that presenting the information without any information on how to obtain i...
 (Total 80 words)
As health care professionals with hectic shedules, many of us need all the help we can get when it comes to saving time and making daily routines more manageable. The Virtuix Omni seems like a great idea to promote exercise and physical activity by h...
 (Total 67 words)
I find the duffle bag to be the most useful of the three items since it can also be used outside the hospital for our vacations. Duffle bags come in really handy to pack stuff one needs for a long shift. The electric griddle piqued my curiosity thoug...
 (Total 76 words)
I am not really sure if I have encountered the things being mentioned here are that familiar for me. I think a duffle bag would be of great help for us HCPs because of course, we are taking trucks of loads almost everyday of our lives. Having a gamin...
 (Total 130 words)
I agree that additional links and images would make me appreciate the article more. Anyway, about the Virtuix Omni, is it not like any other gaming consoles like wii, etc that helps you exercise? If this is pricey, and other gaming consoles can give ...
 (Total 59 words)
IS there any way to ensure that the article reads this comments? I was wondering what is the exact purpose of the article. Having said that, I think that this article can be easily improved by showing images, providing links on the products which are...
 (Total 58 words)
Super start for the year 2017. As healthcare professionals, many times we neglect or own health. However, the gadgets and devices mentioned in this post will definitely help to relieve the stress and maintain healthy body. It's a great idea to ca...
 (Total 84 words)
It is really nice idea to have all three interesting products with us as they can help us time to time. I really don’t know about Virtuix Omni but after reading the article it seems very interesting and I am thinking to have it. Similarly electric gr...
 (Total 58 words)