General
Can 'smart drugs' really boost intelligence without side effects?

Can 'smart drugs' really boost intelligence without side effects?

Shared by:

There are never enough hours in a day for many to stay on top of things – sleep, work or one’s personal life is compromised. Can smart drugs help, or are they too good to be true?

today.mims.com

9 Jan 2017 - General

oh the limitless drug. This drug was mentioned here on the forum many months back and advertising really got the best of the public with that one. I don't agree with the use of these intelligence boosters. If we are talking about aiding those wit...
 (Total 51 words)
Each and every drug has it's side effects profile. Even a paracetamol tablet would have a side effects profile. I don't think that those intelligence boosting drugs might act boosting your intelligence without making any of the side effects. ...
 (Total 54 words)
Tahira Nawaz
It is my first time to hear about these drugs, their effects is great and can manage many complaints we see nowadays.
Although the side effects mentioned can't be ...
 (Total 78 words)
This is really good news for those who have dementia and with cognitive challenges. One thing I am also curious about if these kind of drugs can also be taken by those people who wanted to improve their memory or sort of a memory enhancer? Though no ...
 (Total 74 words)
Woah, these drugs can make people very curious about their effects, especially to those who are looking for something to increase their efficiency. The thing to keep in mind though, are the risks involved when taking such drugs whose long-term safety...
 (Total 71 words)
Interesting article. If this drug is really effective to improve memory by at least 10%, then it can do wonders for people with dementia. It was also stated that this "limitless" pill can improve a person's cognition and focus...might b...
 (Total 92 words)
It is always interesting when such articles come out and repeat the same rhetoric. Besides informing the general public not to use the medications, there should be a effort to better understand how they work by looking at individuals who use the medi...
 (Total 55 words)
The drugs such as adderall, Ritalin and modafinil are termed as smart drugs and these are prescribed for attention deficit disorders (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorders (ADHD) and narcolepsy. The long term safety of these agents is unkno...
 (Total 51 words)