General
10 ancient health remedies from Hippocrates

10 ancient health remedies from Hippocrates

Shared by:

The personification of the ideal physician, Hippocrates is credited with having authored over 60 works containing medical and practical advice. Here are some time-honoured tips to recover from illness.

today.mims.com

9 Jan 2017 - General

This is an interesting article, because not many of us are knowledgeable of ancient health remedies by Hippocrates himself. It is amazing that with limited knowledge of anatomy and physiology, a person can come up with these forms of treatment, and s...
 (Total 79 words)
I would like to stress on what has been said in this article about the importance of being treated by real doctors. Licensed medical doctors dedicated the prime of their live so master their craft and it is always a wiser choice to seek for their adv...
 (Total 93 words)
I think all the remedies mentioned in this post are applicable and will be helpful today also. Drinking water in sufficient quantities is a thing about which many people are negligent. Also barley water helps to clean the system and release the toxin...
 (Total 84 words)
Hippocrates, the father of medicine whose contributions are revolutionized in the filed of medicine. Food can heal is, here given from his writings one should practise and convey to patients where ever applicable. I can say that we have forgotten th...
 (Total 79 words)