General
How to Handle Difficult Patients | Ausmed

How to Handle Difficult Patients | Ausmed

Shared by:

How to Handle Difficult Patients | Ausmed | Most nurses worth their salt live for their patients. It is usually the patients that make the sore feet, pap...

www.ausmed.com

10 Jan 2017 - General

Like what was already mentioned, it is really important to establish a clear and respectful communication with clients. I also think that making them feel that their concerns are being attended to, lessens the magnitude of the problem when healing wi...
 (Total 68 words)
Tahira Nawaz Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the topic. I agree that we should always act in a professional manner when handling difficult patients. Participating in a heated argu...
 (Total 82 words)
Heena Pohani Thank you for bringing up the issue on social media ranting that can often cross the line of libel. It has happened a lot of times in our country where doctors were being publi...
 (Total 75 words)
Angry and manipulative patients are very difficult to handle because they hardly listen to their health care professionals rather believe what they suppose. Shouting and wrong arguing can pull out aggression therefore it becomes tough to communicate ...
 (Total 61 words)
Mark Edmon Tan I agree that when the patient is arrogant and starts abusing the doctor verbally, then a better approach is to stay calm and not to entertain his behavior and give a clear me...
 (Total 97 words)
Clear communication between a patient and healthcare provider (HCP) usually leads to a harmonious professional relationship. There are times when one encounters patients that are anxious about their illness and project this anxiety as angst or anger ...
 (Total 185 words)