General
Stressed nurse leaves dementia patient in hospital storeroom all night

Stressed nurse leaves dementia patient in hospital storeroom all night

Shared by:

Work stress is inevitable but more so among nurses who have to keep their calm even in the face of unnerving patients. Yet, today’s healthcare scene is often compromised by malpractice allegations among medical practitioners.

today.mims.com

10 Jan 2017 - General

That is a very smart notice Marinelle Castro . I agree with you that the mentioned story entails some mysterious details that make us skeptical about what really took place. We need to reme...
 (Total 56 words)
We all know that working as a health care professional is so stressful bu we have to manage the work stress anyhow because already we have become the health care professionals. The mentioned scenario can not be accepted because the patient might get ...
 (Total 54 words)
"Tried to shift the blame to the patient" is difficult to accept in the last case that was narrated. I am not sure about the details that happened, but usually, in institutions where professional misconduct and negligence are handled seriou...
 (Total 100 words)
I agree that the main driving factor in such cases is work overload and fatigue. Nurses are pressured to do so many things in the workplace that being overly tired can push them to commit errors and act out of convenience’s sake. Such cases, however,...
 (Total 60 words)
Work overload is definitely an important factor to poor performance. It may cost both lives and career. This reminds us about the urging need to adopt a friendly and healthy working environment where healthcare workers get enough physical and mental ...
 (Total 54 words)