General
A look at 3 of the world’s most advanced health facilities

A look at 3 of the world’s most advanced health facilities

Shared by:

After looking at the world’s worst hospitals, it might lend a dose of perspective to consider some of the best examples of futuristic healthcare facilities that are already available for lucky patients.

today.mims.com

10 Jan 2017 - General

I am truly impressed to see the facilities available at these three world class hospitals and I wish for such a nice system in our country. It is true that just nice building and shining windows cannot provide perfect health services but neat and cle...
 (Total 65 words)
It is really fascinating to see these places and the things they have acquired, and to know that such high quality healthcare is available to people. At the same time it is also a bit saddening when I think of the facilities that we have here in our ...
 (Total 50 words)
I’d have to agree with the comments here that high-tech facilities do not always reflect the expertise of the staff. Although these technologies really help a lot, all of the staff have to be well-trained and should know how to operate the equipment....
 (Total 69 words)
Working in a first-class environment really brings a lot of comfort to the healthcare team. However, I would have to stress out that having first-class facilities and technologically advanced set-ups does not equate to superb clinical expertise. In f...
 (Total 72 words)
Seeing all these innovations and technological breakthroughs in the field of medicine is truly inspiring and would leave any healthcare provider in awe. However, in spite of all these, i still believe that doctors are the best healers. A firm foundat...
 (Total 57 words)
It is very interesting to see the big businesses doing a great thing in healthcare. I am fascinated by the Benioff's hospital by Salesforce. Salesforce is a big company in technology and IT market and I assume that the similar thing will be displ...
 (Total 75 words)
I think this article brings upon a very important point. When we adopt technology into the hospitals, we should really look into their utility. This is because this article has talked a lot about the technology which is being used without mentioning ...
 (Total 50 words)
Here author listed world class hospitals. Oscar healthcare facility 2 billion USD with a world class facility but I am not sure where it is located. Benioff children hospital is located in USA that providing best healthcare to children. Really I am ...
 (Total 61 words)