General
Malaysia tops international list as country with “best healthcare in the world”

Malaysia tops international list as country with “best healthcare in the world”

Shared by:

The Health Minister has promised to continue providing quality healthcare to patients, after the International Living magazine recognised Malaysia for its affordable and accessible healthcare system.

today.mims.com

10 Jan 2017 - General

Mahmoud AbdelAziz
There is no doubt that health is one of the important elements that any country, if they enhance it, will be a developing one.
Malaysian government is doing their best using advanced technology and improving the professionality of healthcare manpower together to present the best for their population and foreigners.
Malaysia deserves what it reached as the effort done and still going ...
 (Total 66 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz I have not really done any research on the healthcare system in Malaysia, but i believe that the quality of the should be based on the outcomes. I have not seen Malaysia done really well on the much of the healthcare metrics. If costs should be measured , the absolute costs of the therapy should be accounted for and not the costs paid by the citizen. This is because the current low costs paid by...
 (Total 88 words)
I agree with Shunjie Chua that we have lots of unanswered questioned about this ranking’s credibility. However, we can’t ignore the fact that the Malaysian government is providing a good healthcare service for one of the cheapest fees in the world. An ordinary citizen only pays 1 RM for the whole service. Health sector gets a big part of the Governmental budget. I believe the Malaysian health service can be a g...
 (Total 80 words)