General
Scientists Discovered Drug That Helps Damaged Teeth Regenerate Naturally

Scientists Discovered Drug That Helps Damaged Teeth Regenerate Naturally

Shared by:

A way to naturally regrow damaged teeth has been discovered by scientists in a breakthrough that could significantly reduce the need for fillings. Need for fillings could be reduced in future as study reveals natural

healthscienceandtechnology.com

10 Jan 2017 - General

The latest advancements in terms of regeneration include the preservation of the healthy pulp stem cells that help in regeneration. Tooth is made of calcified tissues as well as non-calcified tissues. The regeneration of enamel in terms of incipient ...
 (Total 76 words)
if we lost a teeth it is lost then no regeneration about we know. Tidegulsib, a potent drug for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease that can cause tooth repair and creates new dentine to fill bigger cavities. It is a good finding. I would like t...
 (Total 92 words)
I had a chat a few weeks back with a friend of mine who is a dentist and we discussed exactly this issue. Regeneration of teeth is a very challenging task. The enamel of the teeth is extremely difficult to repair when it is damaged. I hope this new d...
 (Total 63 words)
This really sounds good. Because what we usually do after getting our teeth damaged is meeting a dentist and removing the damaged ones. If there is a drug which helps teeth to regenerate, we won't have to remove them and there would be benefits w...
 (Total 54 words)
So we can expect in the near future a drug which can make our damage tooth regenerate on its own. This is good news for tooth fillings all over my country is common. And from what i have observe plenty of our elderly are already using dentures. If th...
 (Total 60 words)
Great, it is another breakthrough in medical field. The discovery of a drug that regenerate damaged teeth naturally will solve the dentistry related issue of millions of people. Even in my home, 8 out of 12 persons are facing teeth decay issue and th...
 (Total 53 words)