General
Quezon City gears up as PH medical tourism capital

Quezon City gears up as PH medical tourism capital

Shared by:

In March 2017, Quezon City – poised to become Philippines’ medical tourism capital - will host the 1st Quezon City International Medical Tourism Summit.

today.mims.com

11 Jan 2017 - General

Relax people it's just a summit. Worst case scenario is that nobody shows up. Sad thing about private hospitals in third world countries like the Philippines is that they are able to survive mostly from international patients. Those fancy mill...
 (Total 97 words)
This will surely attract more people to visit our country which actually can contribute in boosting our economy. However, i think our country must do some research also. Pertaining to their healthcare professionals. If they are compensated well, if b...
 (Total 64 words)
I would have to react negatively to this. I do not think that it is logical to engage in medical tourism unless the services for local inhabitants are already satisfactory. I think that the local health sector should prioritize improving the services...
 (Total 107 words)
Madhubabu kaaja The problem with medical tourism for foreigners is often the trust issue. Going through the medical tourism consultant is often not good as he/she is often profit/commission ...
 (Total 78 words)
Shunjie Chua one can prefer by medical tourism consultant way where we can get doctors details and we can assess his rating and performance if available. Or we can go there for tourism pu...
 (Total 43 words)
Madhubabu kaaja It is great that another city is gearing itself up for medical tourism. This can help residents in developed countries to be able to secure treatment for problems at a lower ...
 (Total 81 words)
GOOD news to all Asians and inspiring by Philippines as Quezon city gearing up in best medical tourism. In our earlier discussions we have noted it as top 8 in medical tourism which was posted by me and ...
 (Total 71 words)