General
Mental health, psychology and nursing

Mental health, psychology and nursing

Shared by:

Nursing is usually seen as a profession which cares for the physical needs of patients. Yet, it is a fact that the holistic health and wellness of a person depends on the state of both their physical and mental health, so in this article we shall put physical health on the sidelines for a bit, and explore how mental health and nursing are connected.

today.mims.com

11 Jan 2017 - General

Madhubabu kaaja
The role the nurses do in healthcare field can't be neglected as they are the backbone for all the accomplished work beside doctors.
Concerning the mental health...
 (Total 66 words)
In my point of view, i really find this job challenging. Just imagining how hard it is to manage pschychiatric patients. However, i had this one conversation from my supervisor. She was actually a pschychaitric nurse (working in a mental hospital) wh...
 (Total 135 words)
Proper understanding and education of psychology should be imparted to nurses during their training period. Nurses remain in close contact with the patient and play a major role in the treatment process. Also, the nurse should be aware of the psychol...
 (Total 65 words)
We cant just imagine 1 in 4 people suffering from mental disorders worldwide. Mental health is affected by internal and external reasons and moreover majority are external reasons only. What would you say. Right. Promoting mental health is a great ta...
 (Total 99 words)