General
Given a choice, would you choose medicine all over again?

Given a choice, would you choose medicine all over again?

Shared by:

Career and life choices are very personal, but a career in medicine, with its intense training path and less-than-appealing lifestyle is widely regarded in a negative light. Even so, many are willing to move mountains to join the profession.

today.mims.com

11 Jan 2017 - General

It is really inspiring to read comments coming from our community. Seeing them how satisfied and contented they are with their career, made me think too. Anyway, I can see the struggles, sacrifices and risk of medical students, and even doctors in ou...
 (Total 89 words)
This is a very interesting question that I have been asked several times by some colleagues and friends. I always answer with a yes. Despite the challenges of training and clinical practice, I think that all the sacrifice is worth it when you see you...
 (Total 92 words)
If asked whether I would choose medicine all over again, I would answer yes over and over again-in a heartbeat. Aside from it being my childhood dream, i think that being a doctor is not just a profession. It is more of a vocation... Being a doctor m...
 (Total 71 words)
Although after the tiring journey of five years of study in dentistry and the initial struggles for settling down, when I treat a patient and see a beautiful smile of gratitude on his face, I forget everything and feel satisfied. If given a chance, I...
 (Total 83 words)
Medical education is very tough and not only education medical job is also full of hard work and long working hours. But it is also true that majority of students want to be either engineer or doctor and in our country Pakistan, medical profession is...
 (Total 71 words)