General
The 'Tree Man' Has Been Cured

The 'Tree Man' Has Been Cured

Shared by:

Adul Bajandar has become the first person to be cured of the warts caused by his rare genetic disease, epidermodysplasia verruciformis.

www.medicaldaily.com

11 Jan 2017 - General

Marinelle Castro though this condition has a genetic basis but I think patient took years before he developed such worse appearance. it is obvious that he will develop this tree trunk like ...
 (Total 92 words)
Rajinda Asalage Very true. This condition really must have affected his life in ways that I cannot even begin to imagine. Although he indeed gained some fame and recognition across the worl...
 (Total 52 words)
It is very horrible to have such specialty. Because it interferes the normal life, the day today activities and so on. Mostly that man could be isolated due to the disorder and would not be able to have a normal life. Ayway he gained a huge popularit...
 (Total 59 words)
This is the first time i ever encounter with this kind of case. Evethough, theres a possibility of having warts again in the near future, this wouldn't stop Adul Bajandar in celebrating his freedom from his illness. The fact that he was able to h...
 (Total 59 words)
Afaque Ali I doubt it if he was really cured since the main pathology of his disease lies in a genetic defect. Like what was mentioned in the article, there is still a chance for him to de...
 (Total 68 words)