General
Check Out This Doctor Operating With Her Baby on Her Back

Check Out This Doctor Operating With Her Baby on Her Back

Shared by:

Kenyan obstetrician identified as Swabra Swaleh Breik performed a C-section on a pregnant woman while carrying her toddler on her back in Olkalou...

www.meddybear.net

11 Jan 2017 - General

this thing happened in a third world country I think by doing this the doctor has broke many ethical codes starting from compromising the sterility of the operation theater. sometimes people do such stuff just to have an appearance in the media. hosp...
 (Total 60 words)
I also share the same feeling as most of you. It is very inappropriate to take a child to the operation theater. I mean it's not like that she does not have another option. There are daycare centers that look after the kids while parents are at w...
 (Total 60 words)
This is really unusual and I have never seen a thing like that. A theatre is a sterile area and during a surgery the performing person should not go out of mind. We can not predict how a toddler would behave in next minute. How can we expect that tod...
 (Total 58 words)
If a surgeon is well-trained, I don't think that he/she should take the risk of multi-tasking while performing a surgery. This is clearly professionally unethical, and I don't accept her reasons that she gave. I agree with the comment of one ...
 (Total 57 words)
The comments which are given by the other readers are worthy of thought. I personally think that this is a very dangerous maneuver to perform( unless one is well trained). In order for the move to be performed safely, one must be highly focused( when...
 (Total 59 words)