General
Nurses are among the top most trusted professionals in the world

Nurses are among the top most trusted professionals in the world

Shared by:

In an annual global survey that ranks the amount of trust the public has for various professionals, nurses were among the top few professions most trusted in many countries -while politicians remain at the bottom.

today.mims.com

12 Jan 2017 - General

As a nurse, we feel fulfillment in litte appreciative words from our patients. Haring them say "thank you for taking the extar mile" or "I'm glad you're my nurse today" makes a whole lot difference to your very hectic shif...
 (Total 74 words)
Een though the doctors make decisions regarding the management of the patient, the patient tends to reveal his/ her problems with nursing staff. Because they spend much time with the patients with much love and affection. So I think it is fair to con...
 (Total 54 words)
The patients spend most of the time of their hospital stay with the nurses. Also, when a patient first visits a clinic, the receptionist or a nurse is the first person with whom the realtion of the patient starts. As a doctor is well aware of medical...
 (Total 78 words)
I think this topic was discussed in the community a while back. People indeed put a great deal of faith in doctors and nurses. One reason is that, we actually cannot get to the depth of the problem without them being completely open to us. Patients a...
 (Total 63 words)
This is a very inspiring article for every nurse out there. I like it when they've said, "the full scope of a nurse's duties is not often understood, and they are not always given the full appreciation they needed." Exactly, very nu...
 (Total 125 words)
According to results from a survey nurses are most trusted professionals in the world. It was discussed earlier in december by Marinelle Castro and ...
 (Total 63 words)