General
Nurses are among the top most trusted professionals in the world

Nurses are among the top most trusted professionals in the world

Shared by:

In an annual global survey that ranks the amount of trust the public has for various professionals, nurses were among the top few professions most trusted in many countries -while politicians remain at the bottom.

today.mims.com

12 Jan 2017 - General

This is a very inspiring article for every nurse out there. I like it when they've said, "the full scope of a nurse's duties is not often understood, and they are not always given the full appreciation they needed." Exactly, very nurse can relate to this. In every healthcare facility, I can consider nurses to be the backbone of success. We are the first line of defense in evry scenario, may it be good or bad times. We get to gain the patients trust and communicate to their leve...
 (Total 125 words)
According to results from a survey nurses are most trusted professionals in the world. It was discussed earlier in december by Marinelle Castro and Theekshana Abayawickrama with me about nurses among top in trust by UK residents. Nurses a direct contractors of patient are being staying in no.1. I am happy to see for what they are ...
 (Total 63 words)