General
Smartphone apps help reduce anxiety, depression symptoms

Smartphone apps help reduce anxiety, depression symptoms

Shared by:

A suite of interactive smartphone applications designed to help manage or treat anxiety and depression shows potential for improving symptoms in patients who use the apps for up to four times daily.

specialty.mims.com

12 Jan 2017 - General

An interesting application. I knew of Intellicare as an insurance company in the Philippines or is this worldwide as well. Is the application meant to be for people around the world as management could be different if you live in a different place, a...
 (Total 63 words)
An app like this is truly useful, especially for people who are at a high risk of depression or anxiety, especially if they lack social interaction or usually withdraw from social affairs. Its good thing too, that this app was studied and proven to ...
 (Total 62 words)
The advancements in health IT have created a revolution in the healthcare field. Depression and other mental disorders are such ailments which are considered a social stigma and many people feel shy of discussing these issues in public. Such applicat...
 (Total 90 words)
It is good for me to see apps for reducing anxiety and depression. Further going in to subject, is 'intellicare app store' is the app name? What I understood is it is a collective of all apps that relates anxiety stress to go in a easy way. I...
 (Total 100 words)
Nowadays there is a smartphone in the hands of every person, and there are applications that can do virtually anything that one can think of. Instead of using this facilities for pure entertainment, it is great to see them being used to help people w...
 (Total 52 words)
Mental challenges are often the most neglected conditions in todays time. One of the few would be eating disorders, depression and anxiety. Anyone of us can suffer from this if we allow it to take over us and we don't have a strong mental support...
 (Total 79 words)