General
New Drug That Melts Away Cancer Cells

New Drug That Melts Away Cancer Cells

Shared by:

Developed by the research team of international and Australian scientists, Venetoclax, which will be sold as Venclexta, has been approved by Australia's Therapeutic Goods Administration. The anti-cancer drug has the power to "melt away" certain

healthscienceandtechnology.com

12 Jan 2017 - General

Kathleen Peralta , I do understand what you mean in the previous post. I was just thinking that this type of thought is something that needs to be reconsidered. This is because many oncolog...
 (Total 97 words)
Shunjie Chua , I understand where you are coming from that we should all be looking at the quality of life, as healthcare professionals. What I meant in my previous post was that, if I ha...
 (Total 71 words)
Kathleen Peralta,i have no idea about the costs of the product. But judging from previous cancer medications, it is likely to be a significant cost with only a small improvements to the lif...
 (Total 83 words)
This drug will be setting all cancer patients in great relief. As we can see every year there are still an increasing cases of cancer and still have a cases of mortality rate each year. Just hoping that this will be made available in places all over...
 (Total 55 words)
Agree Rajinda Asalage that any mode of treatment that can cure or even slow the progression is already a big relief. I came from a family (not from my first degree family) who have suffered...
 (Total 61 words)
Cancer. Thatbsingle word has a big strength in making people worried. There are staging and grading of the cancers but even medical professionals worry about this word though they have learnt. So any kind of a modality which helps to cure cancers or ...
 (Total 54 words)
It is great to know that, through research, we have another medical management available to Cancer patients. If this drug has already been approved in Australia, US and European Union, when would this be available for the rest of the world? And would...
 (Total 54 words)