General
Nutella is being removed from supermarkets

Nutella is being removed from supermarkets

Shared by:

Lovers of chocolate spread may have been shocked on Wednesday by news that Nutella had started vanishing from the shelves of Italian supermarkets on account of fears that it could cause cancer. But are people in Nutella’s homeland over-reacting or are the risks real? Why have Italian supermarkets removed Nutella from their shelves?

www.independent.co.uk

12 Jan 2017 - General

I actually bid farewell to this product Mark Edmon Tan. I only eat it every now and then as for one thing its expensive here and my throat hurts from too much sweets. So long taken in moder...
 (Total 94 words)
I surely agree with all the professional views of you here that moderation in everything should be the rule. Kathleen Peralta ...
 (Total 99 words)
I feel sad to bid this favorite goodbye. I agree with what Jennifer Winter and Kathleen Peralta pointed out that everything shou...
 (Total 26 words)
The title of this post really caught my eye. I do not eat too much sweets as they make my throat hurt but Nutella is definitely a fave. The fact that it has a carcinogenic product is nothing surprising as a lot of products out there have something po...
 (Total 60 words)
Oh No! I never thought that there would ever come a that we will not see NUtella in the supermarkets. If these claims are true and Nutella does contain carcinogenic compounds it definitely should be banned for the greater good of the community, but I...
 (Total 70 words)
Thanks for sharing the article. It was a interesting read. There should be more research on the impact of palm oil on health. Jemelyn Mae Sodusta , there was no broad ban by by " count...
 (Total 92 words)
Carcinogenic products are all over our table. As we consider processed food as part of it. The european countries should not remove this products right away. They should study first how much consumption will be dangerous and after the result was rele...
 (Total 62 words)
A lot of substances have already been proven carcinogenic. In fact, there are even some places wherein air is already too polluted with carcinogenic substances. In my opinion, I think that the local "FDA" of Italy should make a statement wi...
 (Total 62 words)
Would the manufacturers even consider the use of a substitute oil if it means that costs is much higher and expensive? Reading news such as this isn't new to me anymore as most of the processed foods in the world aren't considered healthy. I ...
 (Total 82 words)
Nutella is one of the most favorite chocolate spreads all over the world. All ages everywhere consume it. The sudden decision to withdraw Nutella from Italian markets depended on allegations that palm oil has potentially carcinogenic contaminants. If...
 (Total 75 words)