General
Motivating nurses to provide the best nursing care

Motivating nurses to provide the best nursing care

Shared by:

Delivering good quality nursing care to patients is part of the fundamental role of nurses. However, nursing is also a stressful profession, which requires the handling of overwhelming demands from patients and doctors at times. How can we keep our nurses motivated?

today.mims.com

13 Jan 2017 - General

Mahmoud AbdelAziz
Nurses are the backbone of any healthcare sectors and the efforts done by them are in limited and not conclude to assist doctors but also taking care of the mental he...
 (Total 73 words)
In every profession, stress is something that all of us can't avoid. However, it is always up to the person on how to handle stress with grace. As for the article, any kind of profession will surely work productively, when employees are being rew...
 (Total 66 words)
The statements presented by articles shows a author who may not have a good grasp of the situation in Singapore. Firstly, job vacancies Despite what is presented in the figures, I have heard anecdotally that there is a hiring freeze by a few institut...
 (Total 74 words)
A positive attitude and motivation plays an important role in any job. A motivated person will work extra for getting the best results. Moreover, apart from this, I believe appreciation for the work is the best way to develop and maintain the motivat...
 (Total 62 words)
Having same routine for long time can result in loss of motivation and interest in your daily work out. Similarly while, dealing with the same type of patients on daily basis nurses may loses the interest in their daily duties that will lead to compr...
 (Total 62 words)
I agree with the author that after working for long time under the high stress of healthcare setting, many professionals start to feel the transformation into the daily routine and losing the humanitarian side gradually. On the other hand, lack of re...
 (Total 75 words)