General
5 extraordinary surgical approaches

5 extraordinary surgical approaches

Shared by:

With innovations in healthcare and cutting edge equipment, we take a look at five extraordinary and innovative surgical procedures that have changed patients’ lives for the better.

today.mims.com

13 Jan 2017 - General

These are just 5 amazing successful examples of surgeries that changed the lives of their patients. In the branch of medicine, for me, the most interesting of all is in the field of surgery. Once the procedure done sucessfully, it will surely change ...
 (Total 62 words)
Among all the specialities, surgery is very interesting path to be selected for the post graduate levels and also carry a high number of candidates. Surgery is very innovative and that is the main reason for that. I think that these types of innovati...
 (Total 54 words)
These are very interesting surgical innovations. With regards to hemispherectomy, very few neurosurgeons are trained to perform this surgery because its only done on severe cases of intractable seizures. Because of neuroplasticity, I also agree that ...
 (Total 73 words)
Surgery is one of the most interesting branches of medicine. If successful procedures are performed for the patient with good perioperative care, most of the time, it would represent a fast improve in the quality of life for the individual . Although...
 (Total 55 words)
I just amazed to watch the video of little girl who had cancer and had removed lower leg but surgeons did an amazing job by attaching the bottom of femur with the stump of thigh. The ankle joint was reconstructed in such a way that it can perform the...
 (Total 62 words)
A video must watch about rotation plasty truly an extraordinary surgery inspiring for many surgeons and health care professionals. Gabi now able to survive after cancer. Now Gabi can able to dance now and doing her regular activities. The advancement...
 (Total 53 words)