General
Is popcorn healthy?

Is popcorn healthy?

Shared by:

This beloved movie-time -- and anytime -- snack is really good for you, except when it isn't.

edition.cnn.com

13 Jan 2017 - General

One of the popular snacks all over the world and once we hear popcorn, the next word comes into our minds is movies. Actually popcorns carry low sugar, low calorie levels with a high level of antioxidants. But food additives make the thing unhealthy ...
 (Total 57 words)
The natural seeds used to make popcorn is believed to be very healthy and contain little calories and sugar. But it is us who make it harmful for our health. In my country they add a lot of oil and salt to the popcorns. Some also sell a sugar coated ...
 (Total 68 words)
It's a favorite snack of many. Popcorn is considered to be healthy even by ayurveda. Many naturopaths in India prescribe to take popcorn for the treatment of many conditions. However, the popcorn that is commercially available may contain unhealt...
 (Total 52 words)
Thanks for sharing the article Tahira Nawaz . I do love to eat popcorn as well and feel that it is a good part of visiting the cinemas. The article answers the question of the the health qu...
 (Total 89 words)
Do you like popcorn? I love them and eat on daily basis. Pop corns are pure plain air popped kernels that are rich in anti-oxidants with very low calories. These are very healthy whole grain snacks with very low fat content. What you think, it is hea...
 (Total 55 words)