General
Blood Test That Can Help Predict Lifespan

Blood Test That Can Help Predict Lifespan

Shared by:

Scientists at Boston University have discovered a blood test that predicts how long you will live. The researchers generated different predictive biomarker signatures. Study finds that certain "biomarker signatures" in the blood can signal people's risk

healthscienceandtechnology.com

13 Jan 2017 - General

I am really surprised as to why man is so much curious to predict the lifespan. Although, the article suggests that the blood tests may help in predicting the average life of a human, still I doubt the viability of this option. Like mentioned in the ...
 (Total 65 words)
I am glad to see this post for predicting estimated disease like diabetes, cancer and all rather than for lifespan estimation. Blood is having unique function like other body fluids from which the important biomarkers have been identified and correla...
 (Total 60 words)
This article caught my attention because of the title. I have never encountered any modality that holds promise in predicting a person's lifespan. For one, a person's lifespan is actually unpredictable. The most that we can do is to estimate ...
 (Total 67 words)
The article's title vastly overstates the true power of the test. The test is only able to tell the risk for developing certain disorders, not the exact length a person can live.(...
 (Total 78 words)
Up to now, i am still amaze how our science evolve. I am glad that researchers are able to discover this kind of test. Just imagining this test be made available soon. I will be glad to undergo with this to make me aware of my health status and be mo...
 (Total 55 words)
I really would be glad to know before hand how long I have to live and the diseases that I am likely to get when I am older. Well, it is not that there is nothing we can to do change it right. If I know I am about to get a heart attack, I can change ...
 (Total 63 words)