General
5 of the best exercises you can ever do - Harvard Health

5 of the best exercises you can ever do - Harvard Health

Shared by:

If you're not an athlete or serious exerciser — and you just want to work out for your health or to fit in your clothes better — the gym scene can be intimidating. Just having to walk by treadmills, stationary bikes, and weight machines can be enough...

www.health.harvard.edu

14 Jan 2017 - General

exercise is like mandatory for the health. but most often we have many excuses for not doing exercise. there are some exercises are very easy to perform. I have shared this article with all members to alleviate this excuse. Good news for lazy people ...
 (Total 54 words)
Staying healthy can have many factors. And one of which is staying fit. Exercise is something that most of us might want to do but don't have enough time to do it. For a healthcare professional, i guess it would be hard to go the pool facility i...
 (Total 74 words)
These are good and practical suggestions for an exercise regimen. I also like swimming, but it also take a lot of effort to go through traffic just to get to a nearby pool facility. I think that one of the most efficient exercises that a person can d...
 (Total 66 words)