General
For $8,000, This Startup Will Fill Your Veins With the Blood of Young People

For $8,000, This Startup Will Fill Your Veins With the Blood of Young People

Shared by:

To Jesse Karmazin, blood is a drug. His startup, a Monterey, California-based company called Ambrosia , is currently enrolling people in the first US clinical trial designed to find out what happens when the veins of adults are filled with the...

www.sciencealert.com

17 Jan 2017 - General

Wow. Reading through the article, it was stated that he has done the procedure on 30 people and he claims that many of them are already seeing benefits, from renewed focus to improved appearance and muscle tone. Though, the study doesn't reached their target of 600 respondents, still it is good to see that there are some who claimed a positive results. Looking forward for the results of this study ...
 (Total 73 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama Thank you for sharing the article. It was a interesting read. I don't think that the replacement of blood has managed to rejuvenate a person yet. As stated by the article, the results of the purported trial is not out yet(i.e. But the study on mouse models has been successful) However , I think we should still remain conservative about this as a significant proportion of therapies whic...
 (Total 81 words)