General
A Filipino pharmacist in Singapore: Invest in training young pharmacists

A Filipino pharmacist in Singapore: Invest in training young pharmacists

Shared by:

MIMS sat down with Krister Eunice Basbas Padilla, one of the first SPC-recognised Filipino pharmacists in Singapore, to talk about what she has learned from working in the Lion City, and what she thinks can help improve the pharmacy profession in the Philippines.

today.mims.com

19 Jan 2017 - General

It is inspiring to prove ourselves in our working area, no compromise it is time to step up in interested career. I think as per her words the more challenging and new work she is doing now than earlier that is what developed more in Singapore not only in healthcare but also in all. It is time to evolve all young pharmacists like her to go and prove on to take up new challenges and new roles. She is definitely one of a role model for all HCPs. Thanking you ...
 (Total 99 words)
Wow, this is really a very inspiring story, and I feel very proud since the featured pharmacist is an alumna of our university! Only very few foreigners are given the opportunity to undergo training and practice as a pharmacist in Singapore. Since the Philippines has a different school system from Singapore, rigorous tests and further studies are needed to be able to qualify for practicing there. I have some colleagues and schoolmates as well who are Pharmacy technicians in SG and I hope this st...
 (Total 88 words)