General
A Filipino pharmacist in Singapore: Invest in training young pharmacists

A Filipino pharmacist in Singapore: Invest in training young pharmacists

Shared by:

MIMS sat down with Krister Eunice Basbas Padilla, one of the first SPC-recognised Filipino pharmacists in Singapore, to talk about what she has learned from working in the Lion City, and what she thinks can help improve the pharmacy profession in the Philippines.

specialty.mims.com

22 Jan 2017 - General

Priscilla Mae Gobuyan Thank you for sharing the article. But i think this article has been shared before on http://community.mims.com/general/14456/a-filipino-pharmacist-in-singapore-invest-in-training-young-pharmacists. Please try to avoid sharing the article and comment on the original post if possible. This will help to improve on the discussions that we have on a certain topic by centralising everyone's c...
 (Total 54 words)
This kind of story is just one of the various inspiring stories I've read about Filipinos striving to be recognized and excel in their own field abroad. It is truly inspiring seeing the transition of their importance at work as being mentioned, from the time wherein their ideas and knowledge seem not to count at all up to the time they are being called out and their points are being valued. I also agree that career development and empowerment should not be limited to the senior staff but mos...
 (Total 127 words)