General
Students left fighting for lives after taking enough caffeine for 300 cups of coffee in botched university experiment

Students left fighting for lives after taking enough caffeine for 300 cups of coffee in botched university experiment

Shared by:

Two students were nearly killed after they were given enough caffeine for 300 cups of coffee during a botched science experiment.

www.telegraph.co.uk

26 Jan 2017 - General

As Tarah Cadiz told that lab experimental that to risky jobs can be monitored by their professors because anything can happen like like explosion if you dealing with chemicals. When I was in my Masters as part of our laboratory work we have done effects of coll drinks on excretion rate of drugs where our professor monitored where there is a risk in dosing and probably we were aware of how much to dose ourselves. ...
 (Total 85 words)
This is unforgivable knowing that the lives of the respondents are at risk. Dosage and calculations in our field isn't that difficult at all as long as you have a presence of mind I guess. The decimal placement serves a great factor in miscalculation that can lead to underdosage and overdosages. Good thing that the victims survived or else this will cause great trouble to both parties. Nonetheless still it caused harm to both parties. Counter check all the orders with your colleagues and th...
 (Total 94 words)