General
Implantable Artificial Kidney To Hit Market Soon

Implantable Artificial Kidney To Hit Market Soon

Shared by:

An implantable artificial kidney could transform prospects for people whose kidneys have failed and who have to rely on dialysis or the rare chance of a transplant to stay alive. Many patients with chronic kidney problems

healthscienceandtechnology.com

27 Jan 2017 - General

It is good news to hear about implantable kidney to arrive us and I am happy for that as of many patients are being in need for a kidney donor who were suffering with kidney diseases and so many were lost their lives and a great relief to all as said by Priscilla Mae Gobuyan. I hope it pass safety and efficacy studies and can get approval of FDA and at least US citizens can avail the benefit first. I think it ta...
 (Total 95 words)
Such a great relief! We all know that performing a kidney transplant can be very expensive and finding a match donor is quite difficult to be found. Then this is just one of the few keys to help the kidney patients lessen the burden and adding hope to their cases. Quality of life can be improved for those people who wants to avail this artificial fist sized kidneys. They''ll no longer spend longer hours during their dialysis period like twice up to three times per week. Cost effective an...
 (Total 95 words)
I certainly hope that this new form of treatment is more beneficial that a hemodialysis. In a way regular hemodialysis is very restrictive on the lifestyle of people who need it because a person needs to be hooked to the dialysis machine for at least every four hours. They also have to be injected with erythyropoietin every now and then, not to mention the regular blood tests. All this is very costly, and is very restrictive on lifestyle. I'm just wondering if there are already preliminary s...
 (Total 95 words)