General
Regular meal patterns may protect against heart disease

Regular meal patterns may protect against heart disease

Shared by:

A new statement released by the American Heart Association finds that planning and timing meals and snacks may help reduce heart disease risk.

www.medicalnewstoday.com

31 Jan 2017 - General

Madhubabu kaaja Thank you for your insights on the topic, especially on the benefits of having a regular diet pattern. Our workplace is stressful and we may fall into the habit of eating to feel good about ourselves. Meal planning and timing will help us make healthier food choices. When healthy food is readily available, it will be easier to shun away the temptation of three slices of pizza or fastfood meals. Eat...
 (Total 98 words)
Heena Pohani I think that timing when and what to eat would really advantageous for us HCPs. Sometimes, patients rush in the clinic and we elect to skip meals to see more patients. I feel that this is disadvantageous both for HCPs and patients because hunger may affect our decision-making skills. I wish that society would be more receptive towards the idea about set mealtimes (lunch does not necessarily have to ...
 (Total 81 words)
we all aware regular diet patterns will reduce chances of digestion, ulcers and other gastrointestinal diseases but this study effect of how diet patterns effecting our heart also and I am curious to know clicking link for more information. As lack of food raising demand on heart for supplying more demand or leading stress. A good point here discussed by author like delaying breakfast also leading to chronic illness. Thanking you...
 (Total 76 words)