General
Working for More Than 40 Hours in a Week May Harm Your Health!

Working for More Than 40 Hours in a Week May Harm Your Health!

Shared by:

This new study shows that the work limit should be set at 39 hours a week for a healthy life.

food.ndtv.com

3 Feb 2017 - General

40 hours sounds good, sounds something I can't afford to have too-- unless I am rich enough to do so. I do know stress plays a key factor on having a healthy life, but we're doing the best that we can to have an outlet for all the stressors of the day, week and even months.

Chih Chiang Nieh maybe you can use google drive to make an excel file? You can access it with your computer, mobile phone o...
 (Total 89 words)
Chih Chiang Nieh 180 posts per month can be challenging depending on your work schedule. But to lessen the trouble of sitting in front of your computer to fill the excel sheet after you post the comments on your mobile phone, I have a small suggestion. You can use excel on mobile phones and you can copy and paste the link and content while you are posting. Let the document synchronise with your home computer so ...
 (Total 83 words)
Madhubabu kaaja Thank you for sharing your the article.Chih Chiang Nieh i share your sorrows. The article should have written about the effects of long work on the body. I have often wondering what would happen if we break up the dictomy of work/life and think of it as all just life. This method of reframing could potentially redu...
 (Total 70 words)