General
Fast Food Wrappers Are Probably Bad For You, A New Study Suggests

Fast Food Wrappers Are Probably Bad For You, A New Study Suggests

Shared by:

Researchers from the Silent Spring Institute found that around 30% of the packaging material tested in the study contained fluorinated chemicals, which can migrate into food and, in turn, into our bodies and these chemicals

healthscienceandtechnology.com

4 Feb 2017 - General

I agree with what everyone else. Chih Chiang Nieh, we are definitely exposed to chemicals, radiation and add carcinogens in our daily lives which we all know are harmful. Fast foods aren't healthy, we know that. But, asking the public to stop consuming this despite of all the information we read/see, even that food wrappers are culprits as well, would be a challenge, a very big challenge. Most people are use...
 (Total 85 words)
Thank you for sharing the article Fedelic Ashish Toppo . I think the statement about totally abandoning fast food to live a long healthy life is a bit drastic. But anyway, I found this article really interesting because of the article which showed that newspapers were harmful as food wrappers, now they are mentioning about the fast food wrappers. It goes to see the importance of not just looking at food, but also...
 (Total 77 words)
Thank you for sharing the article Fedelic Ashish Toppo . I first read about this news at the CNN health network. Anyway, this finding is really alarming. When Rachel Carson wrote the "Silent Spring" in the 1960's, the use of chemicals, such as DDT for pest control was labelled as "safe" by the Environmental Protection Agency. After a few years of popular use in households, people started g...
 (Total 101 words)