General
8 memorable film portrayals of doctors

8 memorable film portrayals of doctors

Shared by:

Though they are often depicted as individuals with high mental capabilities, saving lives and pushing the boundaries of science, doctors also tend to be shown as arrogant and out of touch with common humanity.

today.mims.com

6 Feb 2017 - General

Most of the movies mentioned in the list are really old!! I have only watched Doctor Strange in its first release Marinelle Castro . I was very eager to watch it due to the brilliant Benedict and the Marvel production in the first place. The visual effects were magnificent in the 3D. It portrays the selfish doctor who only cares about his ego and achievements then his journey to rehabilitate through being more hu...
 (Total 81 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz Just curious, how many of these have you seen? Personally I've been meaning to watch Doctor Strange because of my subspecialty and perhaps I can relate to him somehow. Unfortunately, I have been busy with other things and the only movie I've ever seen here is Silence of the Lambs - - which is very iconic! The list made mention of a lot of interesting films and I hope I'll get to wat...
 (Total 93 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz
The use of media elements to show the real facts and situations faced in medical field or any other field is a great idea, it makes people know and share many feelings and knowledge, hard situations and successes.
Using movies to picture the medical field is the best way to deliver information to people and help them memorize many ideas as the story style is always favorable to all peop...
 (Total 72 words)