General
Multiple Children Can Lead to Heart Diseases to Both Parents - Study

Multiple Children Can Lead to Heart Diseases to Both Parents - Study

Shared by:

Having two or more children can cause heart diseases to both the father and mother. This is because of increased stress and economic pressure.

www.latinoshealth.com

7 Feb 2017 - General

My grandmother had 10 children. And both my grandparents died because of old age. And even here in our place, i have seen grandparents who had more than 5 children and they are still active until now. I guess the factor that can really contribute to heart diseases are the lifestyle that we have now and the food that are serve on our table. Because of the revolution of technology, everything was made available, walking is not as the same as before. Food is not as healthy as before because of chem...
 (Total 92 words)
Children are a bundle of joy for many as they can bring many moments of happiness and at time bitterness. In the current age, many developed countries has been trying to encourage their population to have more children. This study by McMaster university and BWCH Boston investigated 30K+ patients and found that the children who had one child had a protective effect, but when its two or more, there is a negative effective due to body strain and socioeconomic strain.

MIMs members, do you ...
 (Total 101 words)