General
P/500 Paracetamol tablets do not contain 'Machupo' virus, says Malaysia's MOH

P/500 Paracetamol tablets do not contain 'Machupo' virus, says Malaysia's MOH

Shared by:

Rumours of the 'Machupo' virus being present in P/500 paracetamol tablets have been dismissed by the Ministry of Health, with the director-general advising the public not to trust hoax messages and to make sure that the health products consumed are always registered.

today.mims.com

9 Feb 2017 - General

Hello everybody, my name is Pauline Lusale I'm so happy to share this testimony on how Dr OBILUJESU heal me from machupo virus, well i was detected that i have machupo virus on 3rd December 2016, and ever since i have been looking for a way to treat and cure this disease from me, but all ways i try there was no solution, few weeks ago i saw a testimony of some people on how Dr OBILUJESU was cure them from machupo virus, still on i heard about it on media when a young lady also gave her testi...
 (Total 267 words)
Hello everybody, my name is Pauline Lusale I'm so happy to share this testimony on how Dr OBILUJESU heal me from machupo virus, well i was detected that i have machupo virus on 3rd December 2016, and ever since i have been looking for a way to treat and cure this disease from me, but all ways i try there was no solution, few weeks ago i saw a testimony of some people on how Dr OBILUJESU was cure them from machupo virus, still on i heard about it on media when a young lady also gave her testi...
 (Total 267 words)
 (Total 267 words)
Machupo Virus in Paracetamol tablets rumour spread in Malaysia. MOH Malaysia Said that Machupo virus does not present in paracetamol tablets which is a impossible task as it is unable to grow at dry environment. As per my experience there is no specific test being specified for microbiological testing of machupo virus for batch release for commercialization. It is to be included I hope so. Further people should aware of physical of tablets and should discontinue the use and consult physician im...
 (Total 89 words)