General
Why the iPad is a bigger threat to our children than anyone realises

Why the iPad is a bigger threat to our children than anyone realises

Shared by:

Sue Palmer is a psychologist who realised how dangerous technology could be to young children. She's shocked about how even the tiniest have become slaves to screens.

www.dailymail.co.uk

12 Feb 2017 - General

This is why it shouldn’t come as a surprise that more and more people are emotionally detached and end up depressed, anxious or even suicidal. It’s just sad to see the next generation of youngsters grow up feeling inadequate, or having ADHD, or other emotional or mental health issues just because they were allowed to have gadgets at a very young age. Sure, having these gadgets may not totally cause adverse effects, but I think many of the problems today in Western and first-world countries may s...
 (Total 96 words)
I remembered a few months ago, we had a similar discussion about screen time that has been advised by children. Actually, the effect that Sue Palmer described is not only limited to children, adults too, seem to "degenerate" in terms of communication. I think we should practice responsible use of these gadgets. The most basic thing to do is to not use it when we are socializing with friends and families --- even during idle times. I noticed that a lot of people always look at their pho...
 (Total 106 words)