General
Television dramas healthcare professionals need to watch for their unique perspectives

Television dramas healthcare professionals need to watch for their unique perspectives

Shared by:

It's a sad fact that healthcare providers rarely have enough time to watch television due to their busy schedules at work, especially when they progress further in their careers. However, some of these television shows can actually provide HCPs with a unique perspective on necessary values, and lots more benefits than expected, so the occasional episode should still be slipped in where possible.

today.mims.com

14 Feb 2017 - General

Tahira Nawaz
Thank you for sharing this article, tv series related to medical field are very interesting and enjoyable not just for healthcare professionals but also to all people with different education fields as they learn many things and know a lot about how it is really going in hospitals and how doctors and nurses cooperate to do their best and help patients get well.
Healthcare professionals unfor...
 (Total 96 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan I actually remember that too! Although I have never encountered criminal minds on previous posts. Will definitely check that out, but I have to say that I really can't keep up with watching TV series anymore. If I can, I binge watch on holidays or during my free time just to catch up with some of the episodes. Lately, I have been watching the old series "Friends" because ...
 (Total 88 words)