General
Standardized vs individualized oligomenorrhoea, amenorrhoea treatment using Chinese herbs

Standardized vs individualized oligomenorrhoea, amenorrhoea treatment using Chinese herbs

Shared by:

Both standardized and individualized treatment regimes for multiherb Chinese herbal medicine have comparable clinical efficacies and safeties when used to promote menstrual regularity, a new study reports.

specialty.mims.com

14 Feb 2017 - General

Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan I was actually wondering which specific Chinese herbs were used in the study. The significant differences between the pharmacologic component or formulation of standardized treatments were also not mentioned. I am not certain whether this form of treatment is promising because of the very small sample size that was used in the study. I think that a similar study with a larger sample si...
 (Total 80 words)
Herbal medicines are rich in India also but preferential usage by allopathic doctors is rare for specific ailments only. But the result using herbal medicines of correct choice is non compromising in activity as per my clinical observations. These are preferred here by many gynecologists for oligomenorrhoea, amenorrhoea and other menstrual related problems as these are adverse event free. This study further requires to compare with allopathic medications also with comparison to safety and effica...
 (Total 75 words)