General
Irregular Working Hours And Intense Physical Labor May Effect Women’s Fertility

Irregular Working Hours And Intense Physical Labor May Effect Women’s Fertility

Shared by:

Women who work night shifts or do heavy physical labor may experience decreased fertility, new research suggests. Researchers from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health measured the egg yields of 473 women in fertility treatment

healthscienceandtechnology.com

15 Feb 2017 - General

One of the major causes of amenorrhea is stress. I am certain that a lot of women notice this occurrence when they are physically and emotionally stressed. I agree with Theekshana Abayawickrama that stressful conditions and unhealthy working conditions can trigger a hormonal imbalance that can lead to these symptoms. However, from the medical standpoint, its hard to tell patients to change their jobs - - it might ...
 (Total 99 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama Great insight into this issue! was wondering how physical labor and working hours could affect fertility, and when you mentioned hormones, I agree that these factors can cause normal hormone regulation to go awry. Everyone of us (not just women) should get the right amount of rest to help our hormones work better. I think this is one of the factors today that has caused infertility rates ...
 (Total 71 words)