General
The Entire World Is Celebrating The News! The Vaccine Against Diabetes Has Been Offcially Announced!

The Entire World Is Celebrating The News! The Vaccine Against Diabetes Has Been Offcially Announced!

Shared by:

In the United States alone, 1.25 million individuals super from type 1 diabetes. A vaccine used over 100 years ago for tuberculosis (bacillus Calmette-Guerin) has actually shown pledge in reversing this illness. This vaccine is now typically utilized for treating bladder cancer and is considered to be safe. The Vaccine Versus Diabetes Has Been Formally …

www.healthonlinecentral.com

6 Mar 2017 - General

Hello to all that have left their comments on this article. I just wanted to make sure that you have read the updated link I have given as the original post which I've shared from healthonlinecentral website seems to have some misleading information. I don't want to confuse you all but the research is currently on Phase II clinical trial which has started August 2015 bases on the article from massgeneral.com. Thank you. ...
 (Total 79 words)
Not only does it cause a lot of suffering to people with Diabetes but also it affects the family who looks after them. May it be type 1 or type 2, Diabetes does bring along a lot of complications and affects mostly everything in the body. It is definitely worth spending time, money and effort on this trial if they could prove the effectiveness of this vacvine. Thank you for your insights, Theekshana Abayawickrama...
 (Total 76 words)
Dr Marinelle Castro , thank you for taking time to research on this. As I was posting this article late last night, I didn't spend time to dig more about this. Anyway, I did my own online research this morning and it seems like the article has had some misleading information. The BCG vaccine for type 1 diabetes is currently on the phase II of clinical trial and this is what FDA has approved on. Please see the...
 (Total 80 words)