General
Malaysia moves up five spots in world’s happiest country index - Nation | The Star Online

Malaysia moves up five spots in world’s happiest country index - Nation | The Star Online

Shared by:

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia is now the 42nd happiest country among 155 nations, according to this year’s World Happiness Report.

www.thestar.com.my

22 Mar 2017 - General

Hi everyone, just to share my thoughts on happiness. Actually, happiness is a subjective emotion, which does not have any operational meaning. This is the reason why research on this subject usually entails qualitative analysis because it cannot be measured. At any rate, I understand what Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan means because governments contribute to the happiness of people. In regards to Shunjie Chua '...
 (Total 82 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz Thank you for sharing your thoughts. The part of the question was actually directed at at Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan . I think that there are different paradigms of happiness. One of them is to allow the person to be able to attain the needs of the society(something like the Maslow Hiearchy of needs). Another as...
 (Total 68 words)
Hmm first of all thanks for your questions Shunjie Chua .. although I dont recall mentioning any governmental aspect in my comments. To answer your question about the happiness human beings deserve, we should define happiness first. I believe that every person finds their happiness in doing different things although we can relate to happiness as living and getting what a person expect and desire. Of course thi...
 (Total 78 words)