General
5 more reasons your diet may be on the wrong track

5 more reasons your diet may be on the wrong track

Shared by:

The loud claims of diet fads make losing weight sound easy – eat less, swallow pills, work it out – and you eagerly begin months of deprivation, only to realise that you are still stuck on the same scale.

today.mims.com

28 Mar 2017 - General

Losing weight can be challenging at times. With all of the harsh diets, and the exhausting exercise, some people end up just giving up on achieving their ideal weight. There are thousands of methods a person can use to lose weight, but in all honesty, there is never going to be a better, faster, and safer method to lose weight than doing it through hypnosis. hypnosis provides people with the tools they need to keep a straight mind to help them stick to a healthy diet with ease. Hypnosis to chang...
 (Total 168 words)
That is true Tahira Nawaz . It is really difficult to lose weight. I actually have known someone who resort to by not eating anything just to lose weight. And most of the time, i am angry with this type of solution that person chooses. I am completely against with this. So to enlighten that person, encouraged that person to go to a dietician and all of the mistakes done was now corrected. Proper nutrition and exe...
 (Total 80 words)