General
Tetris can prevent post-traumatic stress disorder, Oxford University finds

Tetris can prevent post-traumatic stress disorder, Oxford University finds

Shared by:

Playing the 1980s computer game Tetris, can prevent the unpleasant flashbacks which come after a traumatic event, scientists have discovered.

www.telegraph.co.uk

29 Mar 2017 - General

Thank you for sharing this interesting article Hayes Chu . I, myself can't deny the fact that i was once hooked in playing tetris. And actually recently, i played this game. Lol. Mainly because someone convinced me to do so. I actually love fixing and putting blocks together. It made me think faster and somehow made me relax. And as well as its visual presentation is really attractive. Surely, games like this...
 (Total 79 words)
I was reading a book the other week where an ex-soldier who was playing detective would immediately break out his phone and have a blast on tetris everytime the plot would have him attacked or near a shootout as a calmdown-habit he'd had since he had to leave the army for PTSD. and I believe the important part is that a rockin' game of Tetris leaves you no time to think of anything else. You are forced to concentrate ever harder on an ongoing task. I have several things like this that I ...
 (Total 136 words)