General
Deep Breathing Exercises Is A Great Way To Calm Down

Deep Breathing Exercises Is A Great Way To Calm Down

Shared by:

Stress and anxiety are increasingly part of everyday life, but it can be reduced by deep breathing exercises, controlling the breath, to induce a state of calm and focus. Research suggests the practice has multiple benefits;

healthscienceandtechnology.com

31 Mar 2017 - General

Virgilio Montero Fedelic Ashish Toppo thanking you for sharing an important missed breathing technique by so many people. Breathing is a great way to calm down our mental thoughts, disturbances and it is a great way to relax. Whenever I am struggled with tension and all I used to do and I recommend to every body to practice. Some ...
 (Total 83 words)
There is a breathing technique developed by a Russian medical doctor, Konstantin Buteyko. For about 20 minutes, you reduce the frequency and depth of your breath. You test your progress every 5 minutes by holding or “pausing” your breath: a healthy, non-asthmatic person should be able to pause comfortably for 50 to 60 seconds.

This rebalance the level of carbon dioxide in your lungs and in your blood. Carbon dioxide is an effective bronchodilator and actually relaxes all of your smooth ...
 (Total 86 words)