General

Smart drug

Created by:

 
28 Jun 2016 - General
 

Can I get reviews regarding this smart drugs that are in the market saying that it's could enhance our brain power?

Experts say that most people only use 10% of their brains's potential.  It is claimed that this pill could actually unlock the other 90%! Amazing right??

Clinical trials have shown that ingredients in this pill can boost your brain power, sharpen your mind and sharpen your mind and increase your energy level!

Remember the movie Limitless? This smart drug became a hit right after the movie became a hit in box office. Sales is this drug tripled overnight as student, Athletes, entrepreneurs and businessmen all wanted to get their hands on this powerful brain enhancer!

Some claimed that this drug is too powerful to be sold without a prescription.

What are your thoughts about this drug?

Synapsyl is a supplement pill containing mostly omega-3 fatty acids, phospatidyserine and bacopin. It also has glutamine, gingko biloba, St John's wort etc. Studies have shown that elderly patient with some form of cognitive impairment like dementia may benefit from taking this supplement, with it;s effect more efficacious in those with more severe impairment at the initial phase of trial. There are currently no known severe or long term side effects. I guess there is no harm trying it out ...
 (Total 101 words)
Thank you Sir Alan for the link. So the smart drug being referred to here is an herbal supplement product called Synapsyl which contains Gingko Biloba, St John's Wort etc. I think this drug is promising. I myself took Gingko Biloba when I reviewed for the medical boards. Whether it made any difference, I wouldn't know. I just took it due to the claims that Gingko Biloba can enhance memory and I had no illness or was I taking any medications that would interact with it. I was hoping you f...
 (Total 159 words)
I honestly am only aware about the issues with Adderall. It was your post here that enlightened me more about this issue. After reading this I found that Modafinil is used as a smart drug as well. Though you did say that the researchers are claiming for the drug to unlock 90% of the brain or they mean that it sharpens the brain. You did mention the example of the movie Limitless there. It would be nice if you posted a link to this particular research. Smart drug is an umbrella term so if a clini...
 (Total 141 words)
Well, i am not referring to any particular drug. But if there are differences between each smart drug, can you enlighten us? What i am asking is more of what is your opinion on this kind of drug that can unlock 90% of the remaining brain. As you said we use every portion of our brain but why and how do they derive to a conclusion that we only use 10% of the brain? Are they incompetent and this research and product might be hoax? What we want is reassurance to this kind of products, especially t...
 (Total 146 words)
Well "Smart Drug" is an umbrella term for several forms of drugs that serves that said purpose like the off label use of Adderall. Which smart drug in particular are you referring to here? I am sure others, like myself, are interested to know which you are talking about. As for unlocking the other 90% of our brain we actually use our whole brain as every portion is responsible for a certain process. Though obviously it is a percentage being used here to try and show that this drug is a...
 (Total 97 words)